Wednesday, June 22, 2016

In the Eve of Brexit EUR/USD Is Barely Moving in a Tight Range


Tomorrow is the big day that everyone in the EU, and frankly, many people outside of the EU, have been anxiously expecting for a long time now. What will be the British people’s choice?

Will they remain a part of the big European family or will they leave it? There are thousands of articles and comments made in all media about this.




I think that to attempt to make a technical analysis of EUR/USD as well as other EUR and GBP pairs is pointless today.

Tomorrow the movements of these pairs will be decided by the voters.

All we can do right now is to wait and see what the British citizens will decide.

In my opinion, there will be massive volatility in both directions.
I, personally, will refrain from trading and instead I will relax for a day while waiting for the market to decide on its direction. I wish everyone who do intend to trade success and I hope you will be careful while doing that.


8 comments: